Monday, December 1, 2008

Twilight

The movie, was so-so. I left the theatre wondering why it did so well in the box office chart. The first half of the movie was weird. The acting was stilted. The relationship development was not well presented. The second half of the movie was better, after the relationship started.

After the movie, I decided not to get the book.

The book, was amazing. After reading the book, I understood why the movie did so well. Since I'm a die-hard romantic (on the inside), I loved the book. The details that were missing from the movie were finally explained - why she acted the way she did and he acted the way he did. And why Dr Cullen and his wife were so young looking yet has 5 grown up children, although adopted. The character development of all the Cullens' kids was well done.

Ofcourse a lot of things in the book were adapted. A lot of things were changed. Somehow, Bella didn't seem that wimpy in the movie.

On to New Moon... I couldn't stop. I wanted to know.

No comments: