Monday, December 15, 2008

Sales! Sales!

Last Thursday, I decided that I haven't been shopping with my parents for some time now. I haven't serviced my car for some time now. I haven't been home to my parents' place for some time also. And enough of procrastination! I would do all that on Saturday. And it is the season of sales!

Saturday morning, we started the day early by going to the breakfast place that we used to go every weekend. The fried bee hoon aunty had commented to my mom just the week before that we've been absent for some time. It's still as yummy as ever, even though she has left the fish balls out these days. After breakfast, I made my way to the workshop to get my car serviced. And then, my little nephew came to the house to visit - o how I missed him. We had lunch at home then, my parents, my uncle (who's visiting from KL) and I were off to Jusco at BM for a shopping day! Yay!

It was a superb and good day at the mall. My mom got something. My dad got something. My uncle got something. I got lots. I bought another comforter set, two table fans and one of those floating device for swimming! O yeah!

The comforter was silk (on one side) and it's only RM139. I got the 16" dark red Elba fan for RM79 each. I think they are good prices!

What a day!

No comments: