Sunday, November 30, 2008

Risky Laundry

It's a good thing that I don't have that much laundry to do around here, since I gave away the dryer and there's not much space to hang up the laundry.

Yup, the dryer is gone. Saved me a few hundred ringgit of repair.

I've lived quite happily in this situation until today. As usual, I would wash the bed linen in the morning, so that it would dry and I could reuse it before nightime. This afternoon, after a whole time of good weather and wind, I went to collect the linens which I'd hang out at the balcony.

The pillow cases which were thicker, dried. Good news! The bedsheet was also dried. But as I were pulling it towards me, I saw the brown spot (and not invisible!). Yucks!

Re-wash is in order... Sigh! And I didn't have a bedsheet for one night.

No comments: