Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wonderful Saturday

What a great day Saturday was! The day started with a very down to earth breakfast of Hokkien Mee for me with two other great gal-pals. After which, we proceed to my place for our planned swim. When we reached SV, the aunts n uncle were already there. And I got my first xmas gift for the year - ehem, which could be the only xmas gift for this year. I was excited that it was a very fancy, red high heel door stopper! I had wanted to get fancy door stopper but could not find any in Penang, so far. And ofcourse, there were gifts from their Langkawi trip. It was fun. After all that, my pals and I went down to the pool and had a really productive session. One of the outcome I hope is to motivate our other friend to want to learn how to swim...

Mom had brought with her lots of stuff and she, along with the aunts proceed to prepare lunch for the whole bunch.

TS had set her heart on eating at Japin, so, after the swim we went off to QB for lunch and shopping! Actually it was Sunday that we discovered we've been calling the cafe by the wrong name. We called it Jopin!

The shopping was incredible althought it started real slow and disappointing as we did not find the sales to be any better than normal. Thankfully, it ended as the greatest day at the mall. I've forgotten how fun 'real' shopping could be.

No comments: