Sunday, December 28, 2008

first christmas eve

This year promised to be a different year. It's my first christmas at my new place and I decided to do an at-home christmas. My family came, including my parents, SIL and my two cute nephews. Brothers were still working on xmas eve. By the time they reached my place, it was almost time for lunch. But before that, they were so excited to see the tree and gifts, we had to do the gift-stuff first. We had lunch by the cafe at my place, then, proceed to Queensbay mall. Games for the kids and shopping for the adults. I had to get a gift for the get-together with PS and PL on the 26th. I decided to go with a photo frame. And a nice one too!

The kids were ofcourse excited about going into the pool. After a few rounds of games, we went back and all of us quickly changed into our suits and jumped into the water.

By night-time, I was so tired I slept soundly that night and even slept through the very loud fireworks at midnight.

No comments: