Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Putting up My First Christmas Tree

O Yay! I have a tree! Not a live one, but it blinks and sparkles.

December the 15th is D Day for putting up a Christmas Tree. It was still in pieces inside the box. LP came to help me with the tree and to share the joy with me. Ofcourse she came for a swim too, but the weather put paid to that idea. It rained. Heavily. So, we had to do something indoor. Which is good because the second part of the plan for the night IS the tree.

After assembling and bending the branches to places that we think they should go, we thought it would be difficult to get the lights on. But we were wrong. It was relatively easy, although I still need an extension cord to make it work better!

So, we had the lights and then the decors went up. I especially love the position of the two angels!

In the end, the tree is still a bit bare, but it's my first year! I'll improve...

No comments: