Monday, December 1, 2008

New Moon

After finishing Twilight, I became very obsessed with what would come next for Bella and Edward. It seems that the book ended on a high note (the way that I like).

New Moon, however, was three-quarter a disappointment. I'm not going to spoil too much for those who haven't read the book, I hope. But heart-break for more than half a book, is no good for the reader. It plunged me into an abyss that I didn't want to remember. I almost didn't finish. But after re-reading the synopsis, I persevered.

This book is no good for those who just broke up. It might give you hope that the person who left you would return. In real life, they rarely do. Just go on with live... Next phase.

Ps: Again, Italy is the location chosen for a scene in the story....

No comments: