Thursday, September 18, 2008

Share market fell world wide

I heard the news last night abt the giant insurance company requiring bail-out, but I didn't expect the hit to be larger than just that company. It seems like the world economy is on the verge of collapse. Hopefully, I'm just mouthing nonsense & exxaggerratting, since I don't exactly understand what is happening anyway. I was browsing thestar.com.my earlier, more news on that the global financial woes and a caption caught my eye.

Something on Toshiba, but I just can't remember what it's all about. Which brought me to think about my newly purchased Toshiba washing machine. and which led to the thoughts, " should I have waited to buy? could the price go down?". Then, that led to the thoughts, "oh no! will the interest rates rise????". And that, goes straight to panic! No! No! No! No! No!

I console myself... Well, now that the US government has bailed out that company, and having that incident as an example, the relevant ppl in the financial world would be more cautious and have contingencies set up to prevent that from happening to their companies, so, the situation on the whole will be improving from now... No more inflation. No interest hike. Hopefully. For all new home owners, who have a loan to service...

No comments: