Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lightings for mood

I currently have plenty of lights in my new place. There are down lights and fluorescent lights in the living, dining and bed rooms. Only down lights for two of the smaller rooms. Anyway, after my experiments last night, the lights are not exactly suitable for reading... especially when I was sitting at the places that I planned to sit.

Objectives for lighting are twofold, to improve lighting for reading and to replace lamps that were removed since there are wires jutting out where they were.

My lighting plans are a floor lamp (suitable for reading) for my room, three wall lamps for the living room, one wall lamp in the dining area and a balcony light for my 'drying' area. Also, if I feel like it for the balcony.

A few down lights are not working at all, namely one at the entrance of my room and two near the big windows (not too important). A few not working properly and dimmer in the small room needs to be checked.

Work to do still...

No comments: