Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another two items settled

Water Heater : The Joven service guy came to look over the old storage heater system and concluded that there must be some kind of leakage for the previous owner to dismantle the system. He recommended a new instant water heater system instead of repairs since the repair would be very costly. Based on my parents' and cousin's inputs and a few other ppl I talked to, I bought a Panasonic one.

Washing Machine: I finally told the repair guy to forget about the dryer. That saved RM470 of my money that I wasn't planning on spending and a few hundreds more of money I was planning on spending on a washing machine if I had to buy a front-load machine. Instead, I decided on a Toshiba top-load machine for less than 1K. Yeah, after looking at all the washing machines in the shop, I still have more confidence in a Toshiba.

And since I was at the electrical shop, I also bought a rice cooker. For all that, I was given a big pot (atleast the biggest I've got so far) for free.

Both to be installed on Wednesday. Hopefully, that would be smooth.

No comments: