Monday, September 8, 2008

Over the weekend...

My new fridge and new air cond are in, despite the heavy rain on Saturday! Love the fridge, love the air cond. And I registered for my phone line, coupled with internet broadband. Yay! Not sure when the installation will be though. Hope it's soon. I miss facebook!

Still waiting for my sofa set... I received a call to collect my other two free gifts from C*u*ts on Thursday and I went to collect them on Friday evening after work. I was quite disappointed with the gifts. I was given something that is totally not in the list (that's not too bad, because it could be useful), but I was given two of the same thing! When I asked about the multiplicity, the guy there asked me to take it up with the salesperson who sold me the items I purchased (who has left for the day and will be on leave the next day). The truth is, the customer service there sucks (that's probably enough material for a posting by itself when I have time to write up on that)! On the other hand, I love the other free gift that I got - a Philip blender. I guess you gotta win some and lose some...

Finally called the guy who was supposed to check over the dryer. He told me that the repairs will be RM470 because the motor and belt, both need to be replaced. That is a lot of money, considering that in order to use that, I would need to buy a side-load washing machine and the support to mount the dryer on top - which could easily be another 1.8K atleast. Totalled up to abt 2.2K. So, I am 90% for forgetting about the dryer. I'm going to mull over this for a few days...

We had our first meals cooked in the house this weekend. That was for lunch on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.

Then, it was to more shopping to filled the many empty spaces and cabinets...

No comments: