Friday, September 5, 2008

A place to hang out

I needed to go to the management office to fill up some paperwork and a whole group of friends from work went with me during lunch time. The gang went to the cafe at my new place for lunch. It was an ideal arrangement. I get to kill 2 birds: paperwork and lunch, and not having to eat alone. And they get a change of scenery... and some sights since it was dining by the pool, and me with them! Ha Ha!

The cafe lady is now in quite good terms with me since my family and I were frequently there while the renovation was going on. My dad especially enjoys his morning white coffee. I discovered that their 'teh peng' is pretty decent. and the bihun tomyam (which I think may not be spicy enough for ONE person). One thing missing, no laksa in their menu. That would make everything perfect.

No comments: