Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My First DVD session

True to being me, I could not even switch on the DVD player. After that first battle and the player was finally on, I could not get the player to play. That's because I forgot that the remote control needed batteries! Which I have, they were just in the drawer and not in the remote control. My only excuse is, I've never had to do that (put batteries into RCs). Previously, at my parents' or brother's home, I just take the RCs, press buttons and voila, they do their work.

Luckily, I was not alone for my maiden experience of operating a DVD player. Got plenty of help, obviously! Thanks Jon! For that and the DVDs!

After that, the first show being played was the Nanny's Diary which turned out to be hilarious and fun and a good pick!

No comments: