Thursday, November 27, 2008

Birthday at Bravo

For the nicest and kindest person in our office, this year, we decided to celebrate at a new restaurant called Bravo at IAvenue. An Italian one and a not bad one at that! The Italian feel was really there in the restaurant. There were maps on the table - which I made full use of to illustrate to my friends where exactly I went during my 1+ week sojourn in Italy/Austria.

The aglio olio that I had was superb. I wished I could do it myself. All the meals by the rest of the gang got good reviews. The spanish cake (dessert) was also superb. My hot chocolate was however a disappointment. It came with coffee mate!! That made me miss the hot chocolates in Italy/Vienna A LOT! I guess it tasted better also because of the nice memories...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many entries in a nite!

BengChin said...

why not?