Thursday, November 20, 2008

Refund for fuel surcharge

I was really happy when I read that AirAsia is scrapping off fuel surcharge for their flights. This is good news for travel bugs. It means we could go more places with the same amount of $$. And hopefully, other air lines would follow.

And this morning I read in the newspaper that someone has shouted out to AirAsia to consider refunding the fuel surcharge for tickets bought. I fully support this as I had bought tickets for trips next year which included fuel surcharge!

Other than the fuel surcharge refund, my wishlist includes:
1. More destinations from Penang to be included. Currently, we have to fly to KL first.
2. Cleaner flights.
3. On time flights.
4. More destinations, eg to New Zealand, Europe, Japan.
5. More zero fare flights, with less advance purchase.

No comments: