Friday, January 9, 2009

Should I?

I have a friend who lately was saying No to all my invites. Am I being dumb for inviting him for more? After so many years of living on this earth, after reading so many books, after interacting with so many different types of people, after all my life experiences, I still am not sure how people think sometimes.

I guess I may not have encountered too many 'No's in my life, atleast not where it mattered. I don't like rejection (who does?). And as a matter of practice, after a few nos, I would have stopped calling. But after a decade and more of friendship, things are harder. And not so clear cut. I dislike situations where people don't tell me what they feel and I, not knowing if I did wrong or they just prefer things differently, don't know how to act. I feel so clueless, and helpless.

And when I don't understand things, my brain goes high powered. Damn! Was that a curse? From Me? I rest my case. For now.

No comments: