Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Post-Holidays Blues

All good things come to an end. That's sad, but that's the way life goes. C'est la vie.

Life could not be just the fun. It had to come with hardships, heartbreaks and hardwork. That's why it's samsara. Some people call it the school of hardknocks. Guess what's the lesson life teaches us?

After the awesome week of xmas-new year, where could I go but back down to earth? That were moments when I totally forgot all my troubles and worries and was just completely in the moment.

My family being around was the greatest joy. Everybody feeling as if they were away on vacation was fun. Watching the kids play and make fun was priceless. I'm glad I bought my place.

When everyone left after christmas, I suddenly didn't know what I wanted to do. I was lost. Then the New Year plans started and I was buoyed upwards again. The plans made and more got executed, and now it's back to daily life.

Sigh!

No comments: