Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shopaholic in me out and about

O ya, my shopping adventures continued on this weekend. It's kinda scary but I haven't felt this good for a while. For one year after coming back from the US, I -had been on a 'shopping-ban'. And then, after the leash was cut, I found that I was used to not going to shop for fun and couldn't get my rhythm, and had really dismal shopping outings. then, felt bad afterwards. That's horrible! Shopping is ONE of my favorite past-times.

I think started from a few months back, having to shop for my home kinda changed the whole thing. Since I needed to fill my house, I had to make time to shop and had ample reasons to spend money! Still, that was mostly on household items, furnitures and electrical stuff. But still, a good start!

Then, the Christmas holidays, with so many days off and so many sales and so many ppl around, it was shopping, shopping and shopping! I have shoes, shorts, jeans, tops, swimming stuff and hols decoration! It has been incredible! Awesome! Amazing!

Shopaholic me is back!

No comments: