Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Full Schedule

I've not had the opportunity to sit and finish any blogs for the past few days. I've been busy, what can I say?

There were just no breaks at work. It's one deadline after another. Being chased by one person after another. And then, there were talks (rumors) of pay-cuts. That sucks and quite disheartening. Not that I work solely because of money, but that's an important factor. Work satisfaction is all important but if there were no compensation, who could afford to work?

On to a lighter note, other than work, it had been fun, fun, fun! I guess fun could be tiring too. Too much of a good thing, you know... I've been meeting up with friends, going shopping (I'm still standing) and catching up. Catching up with friends and catching up on my shopping...

I don't think I've shopped like this for ages. It's shopping everytime I went out (Other than the New Year BBQ), starting 24 Dec. And we had to go shopping for the BBQ too! This was a reminiscence of my US xmas-new year shopping 06/07! Ofcourse nothing could beat that. A whole boot-load of goodies belonging to 2 ladies and a gentleman! What a DAY! What a TIME! What an EXPERIENCE!

No comments: