Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Good Friday...

Things went quite close to plan last Friday. Left work about 5.30 pm to rush home to change and got myself to the squash courts by 6 pm, although the in-campus traffic was quite bad.

When I got there, Clement was playing with Mr Lim. Megat was jogging. I had a few strokes with Mr Lim before playing a game or maybe two with Clement. Then a game with Megat. What a surprise that KengLong appeared with CheeHoe! But then, they seemed to be busy together - talking and playing - and not much time for others. Weird!

Anyhow, I left and tried to get hold of PS and Pauline to confirm the plans for the later part of the night, but failed. Seemed like everybody had their phones off (or rather their batts were dead). Pauline, called me back later to firm up the plans and off we went to hang out... with Wai...

It was a good night of ribbing and laughing...

No comments: