Thursday, October 9, 2008

Poor Service

I've not been blogging much the past week, I think. Partly is due to the poor streamyx stability at nights. For example last night, after about ten minutes of fine connection, then, the rest of night, no connection at all, nada! The night before, could not connect at all!

Talking about service, yesterday while having lunch at Sunshine Square I stopped by the electrical store mentioned by the previous home owner, G, to ask about the replacement or spare for the charcoal filter for the cooker hood.

This man, could be friendlier but he was not. The way he talked was just so patronizing and as if he tried to put me off buying. He kept repeating that the filters are very expensive (c.a. RM100) and that I have to pay the full amount upfront before he would order the items. But first, he has to check the availability of the items. Hmmm...

Was I supposed to get the hint that he didn't actually wanted to do my business but was kinda forced to since I walked into his shop? That's why he behaved the way he did? Or was it a bad day/moment for him?

I'm still undecided. I'm supposed to get back to him with the model no. but I'm hesitant. He could run off with 'lots' of my money (about RM200+, since I need two filters).

No comments: