Friday, May 8, 2009

Love memories

A friend compiled a photo recollections stretching back to a decade or so ago and include the song 'Perhaps Love' to serenade the presentation.

The song ended with 'My memories of love will be of you'. In the length of our lives, I'm sure we have experienced many different kinds of love. To me, the strongest bond of all is the familial love we have for our parents, siblings, children. It is unconditional. Then, there's the other love for which people search all their lives for and many willing to do many things for.

I have a good family whom I know loves me and they gave me strength, faith and confidence to be what I am.

Then, I have one memory of love which is of one person. And they are just that, a memory. We know a memory for what it is. It is just that, a figment of thoughts in our mind. Something that happened in the past. It was real then. It is not real anymore. Time to cease sadness and let happiness soars again.

But it's not sadness I feel. Not anymore. Not for a long time. Yet, the memory remains.

No comments: