Monday, May 25, 2009

CSI without Grissom

Grissom is CSI. How could there be one CSI without Grissom? When I found out about the imminent change, I thought I would give it a chance, although I really couldn't imagine how it would be.

After watching a few episodes, it seems the feeling (from watching an episode of CSI) is gone. The excitement is gone. The mystery is gone.

Somehow Grissom's character brought something to the show that is missing even with the new guy who is not any light weight came on. It seems strange to replace a character with Grissom's caliber with a newbie! I was excited to see Laurence Fishburne sign on but his character is not doing anything for me. In other words, the character is boring and flat. And the new girl is not convincing either. The character tried too hard.

This is sad.

No comments: